Give your passengers a perfect trip
Modernize your fleet & increase performance
Review four important pillars to transform your vehicle fleet:
- New opportunities to increase your revenue figures through advanced communications.
- Impact on your customers’ journey experience.
- Minimize operational costs.
- Enhance onboard security.
Much more than just a router… Teldat H2-Automotive+ is a rugged in-vehicle multiservice communications platform for vehicles with 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi?
- Higher throughput and the latest technologies
- A strong rugged structure exhaustively tested to withstand vibrations and power surges.
Read all the detailed description of the Teldat H2-Automotive+ Independent Communications Platform / Advanced IP router or any other Teldat information through our corporate web page. Access Corporate Website…
Featured Case Studies
Buses in Boston
Madrid City buses
- Up to four cellular modules.
- Fallback from 4G/LTE to 3G.
- Certified by leading carriers.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac – Access Point / Client modes.
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps GB Ethernet.
- 1 x Serial port (RS-232).
- No moving parts.
- Shock and vibration proof.
- ISO7637-2 power supply protection (enhanced MTBF).
- Programmable ignition shutdown delay.
- Advanced failover mechanisms, configurable using multiple criteria.
- Application continuity.
- Advanced GPS with high precision and fast fixing.
- NMEA format for easy integration.
- Dynamic configurations according to GPS positioning (GEO-fencing).
- 24 VDC ±12.
- User programmable shutdown delay permits the router to have operate temporarily after ignition off allowing file transfers to complete, but not exhaust the vehicle battery
- Power protection against voltage spikes (ISO7637-2).
Teldat's SaaS Solution
Teldat completes the transport solution with a range of SaaS products. These are tools for controlling and monitoring the quality of the onboard communications and user services, as well as improving the Wi-Fi service. Teldat’s SaaS solution is based on three pillars:
- The Teldat CNM Mobility platform to provide information about your fleet routes and connectivity-related parameters. Includes tracking of vehicles, monitoring signal along routes, get alerts and control of data usage.
- Teldat’s HotSpot by WiFiGo, so you can offer passengers a Wi-Fi service. It has a web management tool to adapt how your onboard Wi-Fi is service is offered to passengers and even to control browsing within vehicles.
- Teldat Webfilter. A web filtering tool, allows your clients safe and secure web surfing, via Interrnet filtering policies. For example by blocking access to inappropriate websites, limiting access to specific sites, etc.
Summary of Main Points
- High throughput with up to four 4G/LTE simultaneous cellular connections
- Resilience via additional 4G/LTE modules to have a main line module and fallback modules.
- 4G/LTE module with Dual SIM capacity from different telecommunication operators for additional resilience.
- Up to two 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi modules to increase WLAN capacity or have one of the Wi-Fi modules as a fallback network.
- Rugged / Robust mechanical design allows anti-shock and anti-vibration.
- Especially designed to handle 12-24 VDC vehicle power system voltage spikes, increasing our router life span and MTBF. Huge cost savings!
- Ability to transmit with 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (access point / client), wired Gigabit Ethernet and serial.
- Works as an independent communication platform, capable of handling many applications on each vehicle.
- GPS embedded and supports critical location based applications such as GEO fencing.
- High & low temperature dissipation. From -25º C to +70º C (-13º F to 158ºF).
- Meets the high levels of public safety security imperatives, via mechanical design or the VPN mobile access security (IPSec, etc.).
- User programmable shutdown delay permits the router to operate temporarily after ignition off, allowing file transfers to be completed, without exhausting the vehicle battery.
- Extensive management tools for easy fleet management with Teldat or third party network management platforms.
- Among the many projects that have used Teldat Automotive routers, Boston buses installed 1.000 units and Madrid buses installed more than 2.000 units.
- Complete SaaS solution for mobile environments: Teldat HotSpot by WiFiGo, Teldat Webfilter and CNM Mobility